100% Savagnin grown in deep sand. 40% left on the skins for 5-7 days and pressed into barrels, the other 60% pressed directly into tank. Incredibly aromatic, with seaweed and lemongrass on the nose, but a fresh durian and lychee character on the palate. In a magnum!!
Mark Warner and Alicia Basa are the type of people with whom you could never say no to a beer. Their laughter and charm is immediately infective; their authenticity is unquestionable. After making their start working with James Erskine of Jauma, the couple crafted their own project, sourcing organic grapes from Mount Compass and Mount Torrens to make light, lithe wines with a cheeky soul. Zero additives, no funny business (except when drinking.)