A big Tuscan red -- unique, complex, generous & utterly delicious.
Tech details courtesy of Steven Graf Imports:
Cabernet Sauvignon from organic vines planted in 2005.
Vinification: Fermented in French oak vats, with a long maceration (about 30 days).
Aged for 18 months, 60% of the wine is aged in wooden vats, the remaining 40% in stainless steel tanks. Then more aging in bottle for 12 months.