Skip to product information
1 of 1

Barbichette Wines

Barbichette, "¬°Claro Que Si!" 2022

Barbichette, "¬°Claro Que Si!" 2022

Finger Lakes, USA

Members enjoy 10% off all wines. Learn more

Regular price $29.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $29.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Out of stock

View full details

About the wine

A fairly perfect Pét-Nat courtesy of our good friends over at Barbichette Wines making some of the freshest natural New York wines around! 

100% organically cultivated Chardonnay from Seneca Lake (in FLX), 70% of the fruit spends 10-days on the skins while the remaining 30% is directly pressed. Spontaneous fermentation starts, the juices are blended and the wine is bottled prior to the completion of fermentation a la ancestral method. Unfined, unfiltered, no additional SO2. 11.8% ABV

The Producer: Barbichette Wines

Bringing Brooklyn cool to the Finger Lakes, natural wine darlings César Vega and Louisiane Remy are on a mission to let New York's stellar local fruit shine at Barbichette. Tight with growers across the region, they get first dibs on pristine grapes to craft their "less is more" wines. In their hands, the fruit sings its truth with no need for added tricks.

She grew up between France and NYC with an artist's eye. He launched NYC's Café Integral from a Nicaraguan coffee obsession. Together their sensibilities blend seamlessly, celebrating terroir and hands-off winemaking. The minimal intervention ethos of their lauded coffee roasts infuses their small-batch wines. The result? Bottlings as precise and expressive as a blue note. From the soil to the bottle, Barbichette wines are the perfect analogue between coffee and wine.

More from Barbichette Wines

Your cart
Variant Variant total Quantity Price Variant total
Sold out
$29.00/ea $0.00

  • "Curated wines from small producers"

  • Additive free wines made in accordance with nature

  • Available for shipping, delivery or pickup

  • Serving natural wine lovers since 2006

Did you know?

There's a really easy to discover amazing wines from producers we love. And you can have some fun while doing it...

Tell me more