Skip to product information
1 of 1

Claus Preisinger

Claus Preisinger, "Pinot Noir" 2020

Claus Preisinger, "Pinot Noir" 2020

Members enjoy 10% off all wines. Learn more

Regular price $69.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $69.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Out of stock

View full details

The Details

Neusiedlersee, Burgenland, Southeast Austria.

Biodynamically cultivated Pinot Noir grown on the Parndorfer Platte, an elevated plateau in Burgenland characterised by cool winds from the west and north-west.

70% Whole bunch fermentation sealed in tank for 5 days with the remaining 30% whole berry ferment. Pressed to tank for primary ferment and then transferred to two 1000L amphoras for 8 month elevage.

One of the most moving wines we tasted this year. Extremely special cold-climate Pinot. Zero/zero. 11.5%ABV

More from Claus Preisinger

  • "Curated wines from small producers"

  • Additive free wines made in accordance with nature

  • Available for shipping, delivery or pickup

  • Serving natural wine lovers since 2006

Did you know?

There's a really easy to discover amazing wines from producers we love. And you can have some fun while doing it...

Tell me more