Skip to product information
1 of 1

Cosmic Vinyaters

Cosmic Vinyaters, Via Fora Emporda White 2016

Cosmic Vinyaters, Via Fora Emporda White 2016

Members enjoy 10% off all wines. Learn more

Regular price $33.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $33.00 USD
Sale Sold out

Out of stock

Size
View full details

About the wine

100% Macabeo from 70-year-old-vines with soils of white clay, located in the mountain range Serra del Montmell. 40% of the grapes go through maceration with the skins and the stems, fermenting for 10 days; the other 60% macerates with the skins for 4 days, then it is pressed and fermented without the skins. A truly Mediterranean wine, with ripe white peach and sea salt on the nose, and a voluptuous, spicy palate, with a long saline finish. Pescados, pescados, pescados baby!

More from Cosmic Vinyaters

Your cart
Variant Variant total Quantity Price Variant total
750ml
750ml
$33.00/ea
$0.00
Sold out
$33.00/ea $0.00

  • "Curated wines from small producers"

  • Additive free wines made in accordance with nature

  • Available for shipping, delivery or pickup

  • Serving natural wine lovers since 2006

Did you know?

There's a really easy to discover amazing wines from producers we love. And you can have some fun while doing it...

Tell me more